By: GhostVoicemails Support
Nobody wants to be interrupted. It is the worst thing that could happen in a person’s day.
What is a ringless voicemail? A ringless voicemail allows you to directly deliver a voicemail message containing your 30 to 60 second marketing pitch to the recipient’s phone without the phone ringing. Ringless voicemail has known to be successful because it generates inbound callbacks from consumers which gives business owners a chance to negotiate their deals through inbound calls.
GhostVoicemails is known for its non-intrusive technology that the messages sent goes directly to voicemail without the phone ringing. GhostVoicemail’s has broken down why it is important to select a ringless voicemail service among any other forms of outbound prospecting:
- Without the ring, the recipient will listen to the message on his own time.
- Your message will go directly to the person you intended it to be sent.
- You can leave your best message without all the human error
- You can follow up your message with an SMS or email which makes you maximise all other marketing mediums
- You won’t be boring and exhausting yourself with cold calling
- Best of all, no annoying interruptions!
Ringless voicemail is a sales person’s tool to promote their product and services with actually being heard by the customers. A ringless voicemail is a way to leave a message to your prospective customers without wasting your energy manually dialling their numbers individually. In a fast-paced world of business, this type of technology is a gold mine as it helps you save time and energy and lets you attend to other important things for the growth of your business.