by: GhostVoicemails Support
Real estate agents are busy people. Most of the time they are out of office showing homes to prospective clients or staging a home to sell. But what happens when you are too busy closing a sale with one client and another one to call? This is where voicemails comes in handy for these busy professionals. But how do they keep it professional?
Here are the 6 elements real estate agents should include in their voicemail:
- Your name. Some real estate agents forget the most basic thing to do in sending a voicemail. In real estate, it is with your name that branding starts.
- Where you work or your affiliations. Any brokerage firm you are affiliated with? You can also include that in your voicemail as part of you branding.
- Secondary contact information. These are also important. A secondary phone number, email address, mailing address or social media channels or anything that the prospective clients can reach you, include that in your voicemail. Providing an alternative contact information makes you open your communication lines that will make you appear approachable and not hard to reach.
- Areas you represent clients in. This is where you can showcase your expertise in a specific country, region or state.
- Your specialties. Mention what type of properties you sell. Do you sell commercial properties? vacation homes? Include this in your voicemail message.
- When you expect to return calls. Instead of telling clients that you will have a chat with them when you have the time, tell them the exact time when you return calls.
As a bonus on this blog, here is an example of a well written voicemail script that real estate agents can use:
“Hi this is Andrew from Hansen Realty. We specialise in helping you find commercial properties in Sydney. We also offer personal, professional marketing of each listing so you can rest assured when you leave the big details to us! We will be happy to tell you more in just a moment. You can call us anytime at 0412345678 or email us at email@example.com. Have a great day!”